The Psychological Student Counselling Service of the AStA of the Justus-Liebig-University of Gießen will assist you with a free consultation. It supports students with psychological and psychotherapeutic methods.
In personal discussions we offer advice on the following topics:
- Stress, excessive demands and work disorder
- Difficulties caused by stress disorders
- Problem drug use
- Fears (e.g. exam anxiety, social anxiety)
- Eating disorders
- Discussion with relatives within the framework of the consultation
- Psychological diagnostics and problem explanation
- Information on consulting and treatment practices
- Test diagnostics for circumscribed questions
Attention: Changes due to precautions regarding the Covid-19 pandemic!
Psychological counselling is available for an indefinite period of time only by telephone and only at the times indicated.
1pm – 3pm
Office hours with Mr. Volkmann
Tel: 0170 680 7303
Attention: The psychological consultation is only free of charge and possible at the indicated times.